Are Massage Chairs Good for Pain Relief?RoboTouch Authors Team
A good massage can relieve tension and back pain, but a therapeutic massage is not always available at our home or office. While it is still best to get a massage from a skilled massage therapist. A smart and automatic substitute for a massage at your space is now available. It may provide some of the health benefits that relieves back pain and adhesion in muscles.
We believe massage chairs are from health-centric possessions nowadays massage chair is certainly necessary for everyday living, but also for relieving back pain. However, to some extent the benefits that a massage chair can bring out are incomparable.
Benefits of Massage Therapy from Massage Chairs
Massage can relieve body tension and plays a crucial role in alleviating back pain. similarly, with the smart advancement of technology massage chairs are introduced, perhaps there is no need for another person interaction. Getting a good hands-on massage feel at home along with convenience and time efficiency, are the major reasons to go with a massage chair. As it defines a potential means to reduce and heal their back pain.
Many classifications acclaimed, there are potential reasons why massaging is beneficial:
Classified Reasons why Massaging is Beneficial:
- Massage improves veins and lymphatic flow controlling muscles which in turn increases blood flow at spinal part of the body. Increasing blood flow facilitates the circulation and absorption of nutritional elements into the muscles and tissues especially at the spinal area. Revitalization happens on Increasing lymphatic circulation.
- Massage therapy decreases tension in muscles and improves flexibility. Massaging helps loosen tight and strained muscles. Stretching and kneading problem areas allow muscles in the spinal area to relax as well.
- Massage therapy increases endorphin levels, where it is a beneficial aspect of massage. Endorphins are the ‘feel-good chemicals that run through the body, upon increasing their levels they induce positive vibes. Among other benefits, increasing endorphin levels has been correlated with quicker recovery, reduced pain, and reduced mental stress and anxiety.
- Message improves the posture of your Spain if there are any medical disabilities or spinal injuries, the heating effect from massage therapy gives a tensile strength to your muscles and make the spinal cord withstand with some strength.
- Message improves the common trigger points and spasm areas, People experience relief and restoration from regular massage therapy.
Key Benefits of a Massage Chair:
1) Improves Muscular Strength
Massage chair provides the vibrational form of effect like an exercise machine. Vibrations are measured in hertz (Hz) and refer to the number of vibrations per second. That means at 35 Hz, the muscles being targeted receive 35 cycles of vibrations/second, which is the number of times the muscles contract and relax in each second. The recommended amount of vibrations that have been used in most research studies is 25 to 40 Hz. These vibrations result in increased levels of muscle activity in working muscles. Greater vibration frequencies (>35 Hz) have been shown to increase greater muscle activity than lower frequencies and resulted in an increase in muscle mass to improve skeletal & muscle strength.
2) Reduces Pain
The pain caused by the progression of arterial stiffness is related to muscle tissue loss in the body. The massaging effect induced by the massage chair improves blood flow. This facilitates the exchange of nutrients and delivery of oxygen to the affected part. It increases flexibility, improving neuromuscular functioning and reducing pain.
3) Recovery and Healing
Massaging increases the blood flow to working muscles and surrounding tissues, helping to promote recovery and healing after internal wounding or injury. By improving the blood flow to these areas, the body flushes out waste and provides nutrients and oxygen to promote repair.
These benefits of massage work both physically and psychologically to help reduce common symptoms of back pain. Through the study of the human body and analysis of feedback, many massage chair designs have been developed with an efficient goal of achieving similar benefits. Robotouch is a brand from Bhagya Laxmi industries, where they introduced massage chairs on health-centric aspects to healing the world from physical and mental stress, upon providing relaxation and rejuvenation